Thursday, June 5, 2008

3rd and 4th Days

Max in Morro Bay


Smile Diane!!

Dave, Max and Ben leaving the Mid State Fairgrounds in Paso Robles on the 4th day of the ride.


At the rest stop in San Miguel we had some entertainment (did I say cheap entertainment?)


Cooking up lunch in Bradley!

After a steep hill ride up quad-buster hill we were ready for some food. The tasty barbecue was put on by the good people of Bradley to help raise money for the only school in town. Bradley is a town in southern Monterey County of 120 residents and the barbecue is a major yearly fund raiser.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am proud of you all. Keep it up.

Sammi said...

Great work everyone...looks like you're keeping your spirits up through the long ride. Keep it up and continue to show that PG&E pride!!

Anonymous said...

I've often thought of doing the AIDS ride, so I'm living the ride vicariously through you. What a great group experience it must be. Keep sending stories! Keep safe.